Mods/A Tale of Kingdoms
|The contents of this page are not supported by Mojang AB, the Minecraft Wiki, the or the .|
A Tale of Kingdoms is a fully functional Minecraft mod that enhances the Minecraft gameplay to something of a Single Player RPG. It creates a Guild with citizens inside it and it creates a Guild Master which helps the player along the road to becoming a King. After the player has become King, they can create a town on their own with the aid of the Town Builder. It currently only has four tiers (The area the walls take up) in which your buildings can be placed. The makers are creating another two tiers which will allow castles to built and you then can fight an unknown evil from the nether.
This mod is currently only functional on Minecraft Single Player.
Outdated[edit | edit source]
Tale of Kingdoms is no longer being updated by the creator, TyberAlyx. Instead he is working on a completely new Tale of Kingdoms, to have more features and mechanics. The highest version of Minecraft the mod is compatible with is 1.1.0. TyberAlyx has given permission for anyone to update it, as long as they do not take credit for the mod itself.
A few people have updated it to the current Minecraft version, but any of these versions are unofficial updates. One of the most popular updated version is by Arkonick. 
Installation[edit | edit source]
After downloading this mod, do not extract it. Follow these steps depending on your operating system:
Windows[edit | edit source]
1) Go to Start menu
2) Search for %appdata% and click on the roaming folder.
3) Open the .minecraft folder.
4) Move the zip into your Mods directory. If you do not have one, create it now.
5) Close all windows in the explorer.
6) Open Minecraft and start playing!
EDIT: Requires the latest version of ModLoader to be installed prior to activation.
Mac[edit | edit source]
1) Open the finder
2) Go to Library ---> Application Support ---> Minecraft
3) Move the zip into your Mods directory. If you do not have one, create it now.
4) Close all Finder windows related to the mod.
5) Open Minecraft and start playing!
Linux[edit | edit source]
1) Move the zip into your Mods directory. If you do not have one, create it now.
2) Open Minecraft and start playing!