- For the main wiki discussion, please refer to the Community portal talk page.
- The style guide now allows a section in version articles called "Unconfirmed features", containing links to mentioned features for features not fully confirmed for the update. (link|diff|discussion)
- The style guide now allows users to rewrite the bug tracker issue titles, though it discourages making major changes. (link|diff|discussion)
- The style guide now states that bugs are not history, along with a basic exception for bugs that contradict the article. (link|diff|discussion)
- The style guide now allows articles on Minecraft developers, in case a Minecraft developer is not a part of Mojang AB (link|diff|discussion)
- The style guide no longer requires a double space after references before the navbox. (link|diff|discussion)
The Minecraft wiki is never finished, and new pages are added all the time. In case you'd like a certain page to be made and require help with this, please add onto this list.