- For the main wiki discussion, please refer to the Community portal talkpage.
- The Wiki has migrated to Gamepedia! Report any migration issues you find.
Current wiki news
The Minecraft wiki is never finished, and new pages are added all the time. In case you'd like a certain page to be made and require help with this, please add onto this list.
- A page on the way Minecraft renders; all about the rendering engine
- More note block song tutorials for tutorials/Redstone music
- A How to for complex redstone. All I get about the 'Advanced Redstone Logic' is that it uses Redstone: torches, wire, repeaters.
- More tutorials, like ones on Surviving in the Nether and PvP
- Explanation about the mobs texture files.
- A page on clever decorating ideas for houses on survival or creative, maybe color schemes and floor or wall patterns
Other perennially useful pages
- For administrative issues, see the admin noticeboard.
- If you have an idea that you think would make Minecraft Wiki better, but you need help to make it happen? Create a Project!
- In case you need some help with editing pages, Wikipedia's "How to edit a page" article is a great source of information.
- Please discuss on the proposal to branch off the PC version of Minecraft to its own page. Discuss here.
- Please add some references to the Server article.
- Please comment on the naming of the Siege article.
- Please look at an attempt at a "Meta Gaming" space to hold pages like Spleef, Chain World, Totem Quest, etc. There have been pages like this get deleted before, so this is an attempt to provide more content, and a better framework for it for the wiki. In particular, see the Competitions page, which would be an example of how we would deal with original (and potentially not very useful) meta gaming content. If any other users would like to add to this section, please feel free!
- Please comment on what videos of the Redstone Mechanisms are the least useful so that I may slim the page.