Style guidelines
 Hot discussions
- For the main wiki discussion, please refer to the Community portal talkpage.
- The Wiki has migrated to Gamepedia! Report any migration issues you find.
 Current wiki news
 Wanted pages
The Minecraft wiki is never finished, and new pages are added all the time. In case you'd like a certain page to be made and require help with this, please add onto this list.
- A page on how to create melodies using redstone circuts and note blocks
- How to do complex redstone explained. All I get about the 'Advanced Redstone Logic' is that it uses Redstone: torches, wire, repeaters.
- More tutorials, like ones on Surviving in the Nether and PvP
- Explanation about the mobs .png files.
- It would be nice if variations in the Xbox version were called out whenever relevant instead of just on one page. For example, in the page on bookshelves, I added a parenthetical note that there's no leather requirement on Xbox.
- Likewise, a parameter for infoboxes to display whether a particular subject is in the PC, PE, Xbox, Pi, or all versions.
- A page on clever decorating ideas for houses on survival or creative, maybe like color schemes and floor or wall patterns
 Other perennially useful pages
- For administrative issues, see the admin noticeboard.
- If you have an idea that you think would make Minecraft Wiki better, but you need help to make it happen? Create a Project!
- In case you need some help with editing pages, Wikipedia's "How to edit a page" article is a great source of information.
- Proposing a false namespace, MCW, similar to Wikipedia's WP false namespace.
- Proposed new project for clearly identifying Xbox 360 Edition-specific information, as per the comment above in the Wanted pages section of this page. Please discuss it here.
- Please discuss on the proposal to branch off the PC version of Minecraft to its own page. Discuss here.
- Please add some references to the Server article.
- Please comment on the naming of the Siege article.
- Please look at an attempt at a "Meta Gaming" space to hold pages like Spleef, Chain World, Totem Quest, etc. There have been pages like this get deleted before, so this is an attempt to provide more content, and a better framework for it for the wiki. In particular, see the Competitions page, which would be an example of how we would deal with original (and potentially not very useful) meta gaming content. If any other users would like to add to this section, please feel free!
- Please comment on what videos of the Redstone Mechanisms are the least useful so that I may slim the page.