Minecart with TNT
dec: 407 hex: 197 bin: 110010111
Minecarts with TNT can be retrieved just like other minecarts, by attacking it.
Minecart with TNT will detonate on these conditions:
- It moves over a powered Activator Rail (after 4 second delay like the TNT block).
- It derails and falls more than three blocks.
- It's destroyed while in motion.
- It's destroyed by fire, lava or an explosion.
- It turns on a curved track too fast, with a solid block or entity located beside the track (in the previous movement direction).
- It is hit by a flaming arrow.
Upon detonation, it will act as normal TNT, exploding and damaging nearby scenery, players, and entities. A useful fact about these TNT minecarts is that upon detonation after activating on activator rail, it will not destroy its rails and the blocks the rail is on, however other nearby carts can. The faster is the minecart, the more powerful is the explosion.
|1.5||13w02a||Added Minecart with TNT.|
|13w03a||No longer destroys nearby rails and rail supports during explosion.|
|1.8||14w11a||Minecart with TNT explosions no longer stack.|
|14w26a||Minecart with TNT can be detonated using arrows on fire.|
Issues relating to "Minecart with TNT" are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
- A direct hit from three merged minecarts with TNT can reduce a fully diamond armored player to half a heart.
The 13w02a banner, with a minecart with TNT and a hopper.
Dinnerbone showing how TNT carts have controlled explosions.
- Issue tracker: MC-6833