CubeCoders Limited / PhonicUK
McMyAdmin (or MCMA for short) is a web-based server admin tool for Minecraft Servers and major server mods. It allows Minecraft server owners to manage different aspects of their Minecraft server remotely.
McMyAdmin is currently one of the most widely used control panels for Minecraft servers, used by over 37,000 Minecraft servers. It is developed by British based company CubeCoders Limited. The primary developer is known as PhonicUK. It was originally released in November 2010 and continues to be maintained and updated today (Latest release was in April 2013 as of time of writing)
McMyAdmin comes in 3 different editions for different types of users: Personal, Professional and Enterprise.
- Personal is free to use for personal servers, but has a restriction of 10 online players, including you. It also does not have the ability to add extra users to the web interface. It's intended for small, personal servers and to let users evaluate McMyAdmin before buying Professional.
- Professional has no player limits, and allows extra users to be added to the web interface with different access rights for different users. It has a one-time fee of £10 GBP (Approx $16 USD / €12 EUR) per-server. It goes on sale 3/4 times a year for either 50 or 75% off.
- Enterprise is the version of McMyAdmin specifically for hosting companies. Its feature set is largely the same as the Professional edition, with the addition of the ability to force certain settings upon the Minecraft server and centralized authentication. This edition isn't sold to individuals.
 iOS App
McMyAdmin Mobile is an iOS app that connects to a McMyAdmin server instance, and provides a mobile-friendly interface to manage common server functions. McMyAdmin Mobile is a separate product from McMyAdmin itself. It is available on the iTunes Store.
 Live Demo
McMyAdmin has a live demo to showcase some of it's features.
Features provided by McMyAdmin include:
- Integrated scheduler, to perform tasks such as auto
- Server CPU and Memory usage monitors.
- Live graphs updated on-the-fly.
- The ability to stop, start and restart the server.
- Integrated server sleeping to reduce resource usage on idle servers
- Automated crash detection and recovery.
- Failed start recovery.
- JSON API to control the server from 3rd party applications.
- Live chat with in-game players.
- Support for multiple customizable 'groups' of users with different permission sets.
- Automated event scheduler configurable via the web interface, with granularity between 1 day and 1 minute.
- Whitelisting and Blacklisting of users.
- In-panel installation of plugins.
- Integrated backup management to backup worlds and configuration data
 In the community
McMyAdmin has been featured in multiple articles including: