From Minecraft Wiki
|This article is a stub.
Please help us by expanding it.
|Bug tracker profile|
(\_/) (>.<) (")_(")
Maria Lemón is a game developer at Mojang AB who works on Minecraft computer edition. She joined the team on October 3, 2016, and was formally introduced by Jens Bergensten on October 11, 2016.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Maria's Minecraft character first appeared in blog posts in the image for the 16w40a snapshot, hiding in a shulker box.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- [email protected]_n ExcitedZe on http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/” – @MiaLem_n, October 20, 2016
(")_(")” – @MiaLem_n, Oct 20, 2016
- “Spent the day fighting over a ascii bunny which I added to my wiki page on minecraft.gamepedia.com XD” – @MiaLem_n, Oct 20, 2016
- [email protected] Hello! Yes I did, started working monday so almost finished my first week. :)” – @MiaLem_n, Oct 7, 2016
- “First day at new job! Ready or not here I come Mojang!” – @MiaLem_n, Oct 3, 2016
- “Happy to introduce our newest Minecraft (Java) developer, Maria Lemón! @mialem_n She's previously worked on Angry Birds 2 and Stardoll :)” – @jeb_, Oct 11, 2016
- [email protected] @_grum It's actually @_grum and @MiaLem_n :D” – @_LadyAgnes, Oct 6, 2016
|4J Studios sites|
|Telltale Games sites|
|Block by Block sites|