|Date of birth|
Game developer and CTO (Midnight Hub)
Johan Bernhardsson was a game developer at Mojang AB, who worked extensively on Minecraft - Pocket Edition, and over a year by himself. Johan resigned from Mojang on September 11, 2015. In his last few weeks at Mojang, he worked on the OSX Launcher for Minecraft.
Being interested in IT, Johan taught himself to program and has ever since become enthusiastic about it.
Previously, Bernhardsson worked as a Half-Life 2 modder, a minigame developer and a software engineer. Before becoming involved with Mojang, he worked as a programmer for Stunlock Studios on the action real-time strategy game Bloodline Champions, which became a minor electronic sports title.
On September 3, 2015, Jeb posted on Instagram that Johan was leaving Mojang.
A week later, on September 11, 2015, Johan officially tweeted that he had finished his last day at Mojang.
References[edit | edit source]
- “@jeb_ Thanks :)” – @jbernhardsson, February 24, 2014
- “Minecarts are working!” – @jbernhardsson, November 20, 2013
- “Today was my last day at Mojang. I have moved to Malmö and will keep making games. Maybe not as big as Minecraft. :)” – @jbernhardsson, September 11, 2015
- “Today we finally announce our new game studio Midnight Hub! Go check it out!:) http://goo.gl/GuXS3x @midnighthub” – @jbernhardsson, January 28, 2016
- “I will develop Lake Ridden (it's name) together with @Teezec who is our artist and @saxen8 who handles most of the other stuff. :)” – @jbernhardsson, January 28, 2016
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|4J Studios sites|
|Telltale Games sites|
|Block by Block sites|