This is the list of features exclusive to Console Edition.
The Mansion in the 1.3-1.4 (TU7-TU11) Tutorial World.
- Smaller biomes to fit more biomes due to to lack of infinite worlds.
- World types
- Large, medium and small option due to the lack of infinite worlds (Xbox One and PS4 along with Classic).
- Superflat Interface
- An interface for creating superflat worlds.
- The Nether
- Have limited size.
- The edge of this dimension is made of bedrock.
- Command-like options
- All "/gamerule" command options except "reducedDebugInfo","randomTickSpeed" and some others with an interface.
- Game Options
- Online Game
- Invite Only
- Allow friends of friends
- Player vs Player
- Host Privileges
- Daylight Cycle
- Weather Cycle
- Keep Inventory
- Mob Spawning
- Mob Griefing
- Mob Loot
- Tile Drops
- Natural Regeneration
- HUD Options
- Interface Opacity
- Interface Sensitivity
- Display HUD
- Display Hand
- In-Game Tooltips
- In-Game Gamertags
- Splitscreen Gamertags
- Hud Size
- Hud Size (Splitscreen)
- Other options
- Nether Wart
- The Player always begins a new world with a map. This was changed in TU31/CU19/1.22 to be an empty map.
- Maps will display the coordinates that the player is located at.
- Maps are only available in 1024x1024 area size (1:8 scale, zoom step 3) maps.
- Cannot be zoomed out or in.
- Are snapped to a grid different from PC.
- Dead Bush
- Glass Panes
- Grass Paths
- Blazes drop 0-2 glowstone dust when killed.
- Twice the speed than in PC.
- Pre-crafted fireworks are available in Creative Mode.
- Mini Games
- Tumble Mini-game
- Battle Mini-game
- New sleeping animation.
||Added a simplified crafting manual.
|The Player will always spawn in the world with a map.
||Made cake stackable to 64.
|Nether wart has random generation around the nether rather than in nether fortresses only.
||Blazes now drop 0-2 glowstone dust when killed.
||Added the end, with all exclusive features in it.
||Added Texture Packs and Mash-up packs.
||Doubled minecart speed.
||Added Donkey and mule spawn eggs.
|Fireworks in creative inventory.
||Added 30 achievements, with 20 already in game, making 50 total vs. PC's 34. (Xbox 360 and PS3)
||Added Battle mini-game.