From Minecraft Wiki
December 3, 2010
Alpha 1.2.6 was the fifth part of the bug fix update. It was the last version of the Alpha development phase.
Additions[edit | edit source]
/killcommand for SMP, which deals 1000 ( × 500) damage to the player.
- Added small lakes and rare lava pools, both on the surface and randomly in caves.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- In SMP, Players connecting to a server or respawning are invulnerable for three seconds.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
6 bugs fixed
- Items no longer get used when opening chests (e.g. food being eaten, lava being poured out, etc.)
- Breaking a boat in a certain fashion no longer causes it to drop 4 times the normal amount.
- Patched client to prevent duplicated entities.
- The join server page now remembers the port as well as the IP.
- Fixed a bug where joining a server on a specific port caused the client to forget all keybindings.
- Fixed a crash bug when destroying the vehicle from under a player.