From Minecraft Wiki
July 17, 2010
Alpha 1.0.6_01 made changes to the behavior of boats among other fixes.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Leaves decay again when not connected to either the ground or to a tree trunk
- Tweaked monster and animal spawning a bit. The game probably is quite a bit more difficult now.
- Boats can be placed on land, and won’t break if you hit land unless you’re going above a certain speed
- Boats spawn water splash particles only when going fast enough to break
- Boats turn smoother
Fixes[edit | edit source]
1 bug fixed
- Fixed stuttering after death bug