From Minecraft Wiki
Seecret Friday 3
July 3, 2010
|Other editions of 1.0.1|
Alpha 1.0.1, also known as Seecret Friday 3, was the third seecret update which added redstone ore, redstone, redstone torches, levers, buttons, iron doors and wooden and stone pressure plates, along with many changes.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Redstone ore.
- Redstone torches.
- Iron doors.
- Wooden and stone pressure plates
Changes[edit | edit source]
- New in-hand model/inventory icon for stairs. It is still a bit buggy and it is not changed until Beta 1.8.
- Improved AI.
- Sheep now regenerate wool.
- Caves can be much bigger and more expansive.
- Coal can be found in smaller/larger veins.
- Signs can now be placed on walls
- Doors have a new icon.
- Mushrooms can grow anywhere in the shade, even on grass.