From Minecraft Wiki
October 23, 2015
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Remapped boats. They now have a separate texture per oar and per side of the boat.
- The format is updated, so that rather than a 'items' node containing 'item' entries, it is an 'entries' node containing 'type' and 'name' entries.
- Type entries can be 'item', 'loot_table', or 'empty'.
- Name entries can either be item identifier for items, or the location and name of the loot table.
- This allows for easier nested loot tables.
- The fishing tables are now available, along with loot for skeleton horses, zombie horses, and sheep without wool.
- Added the function 'set_damage', which is used to change the durability of a tool.
- Fixed some loot tables.
- Guardians and elder guardians have their rare drop of fishing loot again, though it includes fishing junk and fishing treasure as well.
- Elder guardians only drop sponges when killed by the player.
- Horses drop 1 leather. Skeleton and zombie horses drop 1 bone and 1 rotten flesh, respectively.
- Squids reverted back to dropping 1–3 ink sacs (was changed to 0–2 in 15w43b).
- Wither skeleton coal drop chance reverted back to earlier behavior: drops −1–1 (i.e. a 66% chance of 0 and a 33% chance of 1) with the amount increased as usual by Looting.
- Spider and cave spider eye drop chance adjusted, now drops −1–1 (i.e. a 66% chance of 0 and a 33% chance of 1) with the amount increased as usual by Looting.
- The Lure enchantment no longer affects the chances of catching things, only the delay.
- The Luck of the Sea enchantment is broken due to a typo in the new fishing loot table.
- Fished junk will be less damaged (0%–90% durability remaining) while treasure will be more damaged (0%–25% durability remaining).
- Ink sacs will now be caught singly with weight 10 (formerly a stack of 10 with weight 1).
- The glass bottle in the brewing stand was removed.
- A cobweb generates in the corner of the basement.
- The sign in the igloo dungeon has changed.
- Fixed mobs never dropping equipment.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 20 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-162 – Ghost boats.
- MC-5120 – Fireworks pushed by water / fired horizontally out of loaded chunks cause client to hang
- MC-32778 – Cannot assign keypad 5 key to motion any longer.
- MC-62159 – Broken graphic for breaking piston arms/Extended piston head breaking texture is wrong.
- MC-68666 – Block breaking uses nearby textures from stitched terrain when using cubes/planes larger than 16px.
- MC-73261 – Couldn't jump on a anvil if I directly stand in front of the anvil.(Only in Multiplayer).
- MC-73401 – Hopper Texture Issue.
- From the 1.8.2 development versions
- MC-76352 – Rain under Bedrock / in void
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-88324 – Minecraft freezes after x times of relogging
- MC-89926 – Elytra can't be set to Chestplate Slot w/
/replaceitem, but can be set to head slot.
- MC-89935 – New chunks don't render until they are updated.
- MC-90213 – Head has 360 degrees of vertical rotation when using Elytra.
- MC-91147 – Mobs no longer drop equipment.
- MC-91148 – Killing a sheared sheep still drops wool.
- MC-91149 – Horses no longer drop leather/bones/rotten flesh.
- MC-91151 – Endermen no longer drop carried blocks.
- MC-91152 – Guardians and Elder Guardians no longer rarely drop fish/salmon/clownfish/pufferfish.
- MC-91156 – Mobs drop different amount of common items than before.
- From the previous development version
- MC-91185 – Loot tables affect mobs drops/held items.
- MC-91203 – Loot table function
"set_data"doesn't work with tools.
References[edit | edit source]