From Minecraft Wiki
August 24, 2015
Changes[edit | edit source]
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 6 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-77163 – Alternate Models Selection Issue
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-82816 – Ender Dragon didn't spawn.
- MC-86071 – Ender crystals not respawning when respawning a dragon
- MC-86234 – Opening a world, player appears to have quickly turned/swiveled from the South.
- MC-86984 – Newly placed blocks in the End are invisible in new chunks.
- From the previous development version
- MC-87193 – Zombies don't have AI.
References[edit | edit source]