From Minecraft Wiki
August 21, 2015
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Now takes damage while attacking with it.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 7 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-55654 – Mobs transported from the Nether to the Overworld cannot be identified through commands.
- MC-80228 – Major Projectile Bug.
- MC-80629 – Changing spawner with
SpawnDatausing spawn egg does not work.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-85627 – Empty lines on signs rendered as "null" when upgrading from 1.7.10 -> 1.8.8 -> 15w32c
- MC-86744 – When you close your world and then open it your Attack Indicator turns off.
- From the previous development version