From Minecraft Wiki
May 30, 2013
13w22a is the tenth snapshot released for 1.6.1.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Horse, donkey, mule, zombie horse and skeleton horse sounds implemented
- Villager sounds implemented
- This includes several variants of idle, yes, no, haggle, and hit sounds, as well as a single death sound
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Leads have a higher tolerance to stress, making it more difficult for leads to break
Fixes[edit | edit source]
From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-2200 – Sleeping while in a Minecart produces a graphical glitch
- MC-9355 – Argument "team" do not work with "!" for other players
- MC-11385 – Scoreboard problem with "seeFriendlyInvisibles"
- MC-14757 – Stacked Entity Spawner creating mass duplicate ghost entities
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- MC-13723 – The horses do not make any sound but do open their mouths.
- MC-13731 – Horse can climb ladders/vines
- MC-13788 – Horses graze on non-grass blocks, also underwater
- MC-14114 – Leashes break when riding a horse
- MC-14604 – Cannot tie wild horses and foals
- MC-14930 – Horse armor not keeping enchantments when dropping from a horse
- MC-15423 – Crash due to corrupt pack.png in texture pack
- MC-16051 – horses break lead when being lead when they stop to eat grass
- MC-16156 – Unable to move previously ridden horses after reloading the world
- MC-16168 – Opening inventory on wild horse allows you to saddle it up
- MC-16182 – Problem with horse movement.
- MC-16196 – Horses not running fast in creative
- MC-16229 – Horse – Shift Key Locking
- MC-16381 – Tamed Donkey / Mule drops 2 saddles on death
- MC-16415 – IllegalStateException: Server tried to update attributes of a non-living
- MC-16421 – Horse Speed does not remain constant