From Minecraft Wiki
March 4, 2013
13w10a is the fourteenth snapshot released for 1.5.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added activated detector rail texture
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Slime spawn rates in swamps now depend on the current moon phase
Fixes[edit | edit source]
From released versions before 1.5
- MC-122 – Unicode font text shadow misaligned
- MC-1505 – Grass fades under upside-down stairs (except oak wood ones)
- MC-3114 – Activated detector-rails moved by a piston keep their activated state
- MC-3409 – Single player mode, creative mode, E to select block, select block from grid, E to return to game, game freezess, crash log created
- MC-7254 – Furnace Tile Entities reproducing - Internal performance bug
- MC-10543 – Last Direct Multiplayerconnection does not get saved
From the 1.5 snapshots
- MC-8184 – Redstone block and torches don't power dispensers, droppers, TNT and Noteblocks
- MC-8826 – Adding an item to a hopper with a dropper does not change comparator state.
- MC-9018 – Faceless Furnace/Furnace Duplication.
- MC-9336 – Extending Piston animation missing
- MC-9460 – Piston retracting disappears if pushed out by another piston
- MC-9534 – Issues with Baby Cows' hitboxes
- MC-10500 – Unicode defined font in texture pack is misfunctional.
- MC-10670 – Hard Crash
- MC-10786 – Comparator doesn't update when a hopper takes in only part of an item stack
From the previous snapshot
- MC-10679 – Hopper Cool-Down is messed up
- MC-10694 – Piston arm passes through other piston
- MC-10731 – Hoppers facing one another are inconsistent.
- MC-10778 – Slowness 127 and Speed 110 together flip view
- MC-10825 – Using /clear on more than 1 player will stop clearing inventories once an empty inventory is encountered
- MC-10826 –
- MC-10889 – updated redstone bug (detectorrail)
- MC-10900 – "
/scoreboard teams empty teamName" error message says "
%s" instead of the team's name