From Minecraft Wiki
January 11, 2013
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Trapped Chests can now transmit signal downward through one block. This does not apply horizontally (through walls)
- Powering a hopper now also stops it from taking in items (see comparison between 13w02a and 13w02b)
- Large/double chests can now release a redstone signal when connected to a Comparator depending on the amount of stacks within. Before, double chests would only emit a signal depending on how full each individual chest was (a double chest with only the top half full would emit a full signal from the side that the items were in).
- Changed the Activator Rail recipe – the new recipe includes two sticks and a redstone torch, as well as the 6 iron ingots. Dinnerbone stated the previous crafting recipe was not intended.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
From released versions before 1.5
- MC-320 – You can place Vines into Vines
- MC-1446 – Different timings on pistons in near same enviroment
- MC-2974 – Anvil name change cost
- MC-5214 – All the different Firework stars stack.
From the 1.5 snapshots
- MC-5976 – Can't fill completely a double chest with the hopper
- MC-6147 – Trapped chests only transmit redstone signal via redstone dust
- MC-6250 – Wrong death message when using renamed sword
- MC-6268 – comparator only works for one half of a double chest
- MC-6457 – Hopper doesn't pull out items that were smelted in the furnace
- MC-6555 – Items traveling over hoppers, turn invisible.
- MC-6656 – Shift double click armor quirk
- MC-6982 – visual error /non-mechanical lighting glitch
From the previous snapshot
- MC-6735 – Crash at 13w02a Startup [Failed to start game]
- MC-6737 – Hopper item looks odd when dropped
- MC-6738 – Texture of the furnace and the dispenser in the inventory are not showing the blocks "face"
- MC-6742 – Biome's grass color does not get applied to the sides of the grass block in 13w02a
- MC-6744 – Looking at certain items crashes the game
- MC-6745 – the tnt minecart is missing the ssss sound once triggered
- MC-6746 – Minecart with TNT fails to return correct items when removed by player
- MC-6758 – Ghast fireball / Fireball texture
- MC-6764 – White textures everywhere!
- MC-6771 – stitched_terrain.png and stitched_items.png on desktop
- MC-6772 – Cauldrons have no bottom texture inside
- MC-6774 – TNT Minecarts cannot be dispense from a dispenser onto rails
- MC-6808 – Lever placed on top of Hopper don't stop the leaking
- MC-6834 – TNT Minecarts Disappear on Reload
- MC-6852 – Crash after opening the world
- MC-6861 – [Regression] Brewing Stand does not show water bottles/potions in world.
- MC-6891 – Furnace fed by hopper doesn't show the fire animation
- MC-6916 – TNT carts don't appear in nether after being sent through portal
- MC-6936 – disabled hopper doesn't suck up items entites correctly
- MC-6953 – No Quartz sprite in textures
- MC-6964 – Dupe planks
- MC-6974 – Hoppers Transferring items too fast
- MC-7055 – Hopper still duplicating items
- MC-7078 – Minecraft not load textures
References[edit | edit source]