From Minecraft Wiki
December 14, 2012
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Thorns damage is now customizable.
- Fire Protection now extinguishes players more quickly.
- Blast Protection now reduces explosion recoil.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
From released versions before 1.4.6
- MC-133 – Mobs walking slow when you hit them
- MC-4024 – Chest glitch - Server/Client desync
- MC-4528 – Flaming Arrows Take a Bit to "Flame"
- MC-4634 – Can't remove xp bars from the "xp-1L" command when you're between level 0 and 1
From the 1.4.6 snapshots
- MC-4191 – Firework Crafting / unusable ingredients in fireworks are used
From the previous snapshot
- MC-4534 – Too Highlight shows when itemstack changes
- MC-4537 –
NullPointerExceptionwhen nothing in your hand
- MC-4553 – zombies sometimes stop attacking
- MC-4580 – Unbreaking does not work on armor
- MC-4584 – Opening an GUI will show the item name in the hotbar again
- MC-4612 – Enchanted Item Bug in 3D