From Minecraft Wiki
October 18, 2012
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added a number of sound events, but the sound effects are not added yet.
- Added new step sound for silverfish.
- Added three new sound effects for zombies.
- Added new sounds for zombie pigmen.
- Added bat sounds.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Falling sand now properly “pops” when falling on non-solid blocks (such as torches).
- The redstone repeater lock mechanism is now slightly more stable / predictable. It’s still not 100% as Mojang wants it, but fixing it completely will require bigger changes planned for Minecraft 1.5.
- Server ping will now tell if the server and client have mismatching protocol versions.
- Updated translation files.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
1 bug fixed
- Fixed tooltip width for renamed items.