From Minecraft Wiki
January 26, 2012
12w04a is the second snapshot released for 1.2.1.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Fire charge
- Can be shot out of dispensers to launch fireballs and can be placed to create fire
- Jungle sapling
- Can be grown into the new jungle trees
- Growing a 4×4 square of jungle saplings to create large jungle trees
- Bottle o' enchanting
- Can be thrown similarly to splash potions and spawns experience orbs upon breaking
- Ocelot spawn egg
- Spawns the new ocelot mob
- Desert wells
- Added desert wells, which are newly generated structures which are exclusive to desert biomes
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Mobs in general have a new AI with new and improved behaviors
- Language Files
- Updated language files
- Eggs set to spawn arbitrary data ids (such as giants, ender dragons, ender crystals) no longer spawn those entities.
- Now only spawn those mobs also available in the creative inventory.
- Players are slowed when going through vines due to their nature of being a collisionless ladder