From Minecraft Wiki
October 24, 2012
1.4.2-pre is the third pre-release for 1.4.2.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a severe memory leak in the server
- Corrected rendering of fences and cobblestone walls
- You can no longer attempt to connect to an outdated server (only when the version is shown)
From the previous development version
- MC-1 – Cracked effect sometimes remains when a zombie is interrupted while attempting to break down a door.
- MC-27 – Matrix Fireball
- MC-80 – Entites such as villagers and cows fall through blocks and suffocate.
- MC-183 –
setWalkSpeedis ignored by the client
- MC-230 – Stair Glitches