From Minecraft Wiki
August 16, 2012
1.3.2 was mainly released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in 1.3.1.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Large oak trees now generate with sideways logs.
- Server list
- You can now toggle showing server addresses in the server list using the F1 key.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
4 bugs fixed
- Fixed players sometimes falling out of the world when entering the Nether having been there before in the same session
- Fixed players taking damage when water or players push them into corners
- Fixed various uncommon crash bugs
- Fixed players not getting fall damage when falling from a height of 4 blocks (assuming this was a bug)