From Minecraft Wiki
May 31, 2017
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added experience rewards to all "challenge" advancements
- "The true meaning of covfefe"
- "An illusion! What are you hiding?"
- "Something's not quite right..."
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 9 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.12
- MC-59535 – Server log outputs TextComponent object rather than its Text property for player lost connection/Disconnecting message
- From the 1.12 development versions
- MC-117764 – No error is logged when using knowledge book with invalid recipes
- MC-118002 – Pausing game while moving causes screen shaking
- MC-118021 – Parrot spawn egg appears after rabbit spawn egg in English (US)
- MC-118036 – Disconnecting from server prints TranslatableComponent in log
- MC-118038 – Crafting items with no recipe file shows empty toast
- MC-118057 – Unexpectedly high CPU usage in menus
- MC-118067 – Pressing t in Spectator mode allows you to use recipe book search
- MC-118068 – Recipe book uses always t for focusing search
References[edit | edit source]
- "Minecraft 1.12 Pre-Release 7" – Minecraft.net